Friday, February 6, 2009

Noh + Shakespeare = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My dad took me, my brother, and Hirohito to see a Japanese version of "Hamlet" on East 4th. It was all in Japanese, incorporated traditional Noh dances, and had flashing lights throughout the entire thing. On the plus side, it was only 80 minutes long, and afterwords, we got to leave Hirohito to take pictures with the cast. I think he knows we all hate him and thinks it's hilarious. He gets this weird smile on his face when he sees us, like he knows something we don't. Today my brother slammed the car door in his face.

I've had pain on my right side for two days now. Internet says it could be appendicitis, but my brother says I'd have a fever. Whatever; when in doubt, it's cancer.

2 comments:

Ben Richter said...

Hirohito is still there? Why?

Anonymous said...

^was just thinking the same thing. also has it occurred to you that the weird smile may be bc he's plotting your death(s)? sleep with one eye open sweetheart.