Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The one and only reason high school is important

Some guy was talking about how this woman he'd slept with was really trashy because she drinks and smokes and swears, and it got me thinking. As far as I can tell, everyone in the world has trashy habits, everyone. I, for example, am a really annoying drunk and I swear a whole lot and I have terrible table manners. Some people eat fast food or let their thongs show or chew tobacco or accept money for sex or smoke crack in the bathroom at work - these are tiny habits that are usually considered kind of whatever, but in some people, they're trashy. I don't know. I think it has to do with grammar. I think you can do whatever you want and as long as you're saying, "He and I went downtown to find prostitutes," instead of, "Me and him went downtown to find prostitutes," you're in the clear.

No comments: