Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The opposite of domination

So, as most of you know, I've been experimenting with BDSM. Exploring my submissive side. I spent last week in Chicago with a dom I met on the internet (yes, that's retarded, but I'm back in Brooklyn and I'm alive, so I guess it's all good), and I really like him and hopefully we're going to fall in love and get married... but I shouldn't jinx it. The point of this entry is the local dom, DomBro, that I have to get rid of now. He told me he loved me, which is retarded and kind of obnoxious, considering he doesn't know anything about me. I hope he's lying, because I definitely don't love him and if he meant what he said, I feel bad for him. I told him this would never work out and he was like, "But you said you loved me," and I was like, "Yes, because you told me to, you dumbass." I can't believe he's arguing with me. Who argues when you say you're not interested? What the hell? This is New York City; there's no shortage of freaks. So I sent him a list of all the things I didn't like about being with him and he said he would change all of those things. How is it domination if I can tell him to change things about himself? This is so frustrating. But I'm very hopeful about Chicago Dom, which of course means that he is going to break my heart.

No comments: