Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's surprisingly easy to weed them out sometimes

I went on a date last night with Cute Guy. I haven't mentioned him before, but there's no need. Cute Guys are pretty much all the same - they think all they have to do is show up. This guy was hands-down adorable, like Michael J. Fox in the 80s, and he said absolutely nothing of interest until about half an hour in, when he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm thinking about you on your knees sucking my cock." I told him I had my period. That's why you never date Cute Guy, you always date Quirkily Cute Guy, the one with buckteeth or freckles or something. I don't know if it's the same when you're dating women. There's more of a range of acceptable looks for women. Men pretty much all have to be tall, with hair a certain length, either skinny or buff but never pudgy (speaking of fat, my sources tell me Seth Rogen has lost some weight. Good job, buddy!). Anyway, the conclusion of this story is: boys, looks will only take you so far, so either get interesting or become a very good listener.

1 comment:

Bearlen said...

its different. women are categorically beautiful and so few of them believe it.