Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday's body image issues are Tuesday's barricading oneself in a cave

The sore throat went away and I am still alive. I am invincible.

So I went on a date a couple days ago (or maybe it was yesterday - time means nothing to me) and the guy said that although I was beautiful, if I lost ten pounds, I'd be perfect. I'm torn between feeling offended and completely agreeing with him. Or maybe I should start lifting weights, get super-ripped, and beat the shit out of him. Or maybe I should just start dating black guys. I've heard they don't frown upon a giant ass. Anyway, with the amateur life coach's advice in mind, I "worked out" today. It hurt and I don't want to do it again. Also, being around him made me a little uneasy. He reminded me of my ex in a very vague way - they both had knee surgery.

My mom fell on the ice and hurt her knee and for some reason, she's been complaining. I don't get people sometimes.

No comments: