Monday, November 10, 2008

Cross one out, move on to the next one

I've kind of got a date tomorrow, and it's not with Fatty. It's with Bachelor #2 from before. I told him I would date him and Fatty until I figured out which one I liked more, then that would be the one I'd go with. That's why he's taking me out instead of trying to get into my pants. Fatty knows nothing about this, and he's looking less and less appealing. He called me a few hours ago to tell me about his day, and apparently he spent a good chunk of it yelling at Best Buy employees and getting thrown out by security. The thought of security guards shoving a fat man out onto the sidewalk cracks me up, but you can't keep a man around just because his stupidity is entertaining.

So, yeah, tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Bachelor #2, who probably needs a new nickname, and we'll probably have a drink and talk about something stupid. He's got such a nice smile. He also has quite the reputation for being completely slimy. I hope I'm not playing mind games with him. He really doesn't deserve that, unless the rumors I've heard have any truth to them.

No comments: