Sunday, November 30, 2008

My one-woman retaliation

I'm turned off of alcohol and coffee. They know why.

As all five of you know, I barely have a job. This leaves me with a lot of free time on my hands. I spend a good portion of that time getting to know myself, but after a while, that gets old, and I turn to the internet for entertainment. I use StumbleUpon. Sometimes I stumble upon interesting stuff, like feminist blogs and celebrity gossip, but usually it's people's wedding photos or gardening tips. Lately I've been getting a lot of photos of naked women, though, and it annoys the shit out of me, so I spent most of my morning finding pictures of sexy guys and adding them to my favorites. It's sort of an if you can't beat them, join them thing, like how I started calling all men "boy" because I don't think they'll ever stop calling adult women girls. I wonder what would happen if all women did this. Chances are, boys (heh) wouldn't care. But maybe...

No comments: