Thursday, November 6, 2008

Easy women get the best men

I can't believe I'm writing two posts in one day. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing. I just have to process this while it's still in my head.

I went to Bachelor #2's house tonight. (First mistake, I know. In December I learned that if a guy invites you over, he wants sex, but it's so difficult to remember, especially when it's raining and you want to hang out. Am I making excuses?) Inevitably, he tried to pull something, and I said no, and he asked why, and then I thought, why, indeed? I find him attractive, after all, and I'm not really dating SpongeBob XXXXXLPants, and it'd probably be fun, so why not? What I said was, "I don't want to sleep with someone if we're not in a relationship," and then I started wondering if every time I say that, I force somebody into a relationship they don't want to be in just so they can get laid. Is it better to just have sex right away and take the pressure off? After all, it's not like a guy is going to show you who he really is before you've had sex, so even if you think you're getting to know him, you're just getting to know whatever aspect of himself he thinks will most appeal to you. And does waiting encourage men to just stay with you because they want to get laid and not because they actually want a relationship? The most successful relationships my friends have had are the ones where they have sex on the second date. Do people wait just because they don't want to think of themselves as easy? Is it because they don't want to sleep with somebody and then end up not liking him and wondering, Why did I ever sleep with that douchebag? (That's actually my reason - how messed up is that?) Should we all be having sex on the second date?

Anyway, I did not have sex tonight, and it's probably for the best, because Bachelor #2 is kind of gross. An outside factor.

2 comments:

I am the BeatMaster said...

This is the funniest blog ever! Keep it up

meredith said...

i also love your blog. and i find that sex on the second date loses one a lot more respect than it gains. but maybe because i only like mean, horrible guys.